Thursday, November 8, 2007

Fancy


Things have been busy on Beechwood Ave, hence the delay in posting lately. We've had visitors! Yeah! Friends Kate and Nancy and cousin Anna drove down last weekend after closing up shop for the season on Mackinac. It was great fun and we were sad to see them go. But now Grandma and Grandpa Lotoszinski are here getting in some snuggle time with Amelia. :) She is warming up to them slowly but surely. I can't believe what a Mama's girl she is already. It's really evident watching her interact with others these last few weeks. I'm confident that Grandma and Grandpa won't give up and they'll be able to break her in before all the excitement Thanksgiving weekend! She's got a lot of new people to meet! Can't wait.
Check out the bonnet! How hilarious is that? It belonged to me when I was a babe, where did I go that was so fancy?

No comments: