Friday, April 29, 2011

Genius

Holy Canoli, I just have one thing to say tonight. NUK GENIUS! It is just that. Genius.
Evie will not take a pacifier....never thought I would want my baby to take a paci so badly. I've tried 2 types so far. She has reached the point where she is unable to fall asleep unless she's nursing. A tired momma and an over-tired (and at times inconsolable) 4 month old who just cannot fall asleep. I had to find something...so...a trip to Meijer at midnight tonight. The paci aisle. I studied them all, and then I spotted it. The Genius. It's new! I bought it. I boiled it. I stuck it in her mouth. She gagged. I thought it was over. Then, I laid her down and I tried it again. She took it, she turned her head, she closed her eyes...she sucked and sucked. She fell asleep. Amen and goodnight.

No comments: