Wednesday, January 2, 2008

My first Christmas in photos...

I was baptized at Holy Spirit Church in
Grand Rapids, Michigan on December 23rd.
It was a special day for all of us.

Me and Mom and Dad on Christmas Eve at
Grandma and Grandpa Turrell's.
Lots of fun and lots of presents!

Feeling festive with my Daddio.

Christmas morning, my very first gift from Santa Claus,
what on earth could it be?

We spent Christmas morning at Aunt Michelle's house,
more fun and more presents!
Grandpa got a fancy new tool. Real nice.

Later we went to my Great Aunt Stefeni's house to celebrate Christmas Day.
I had a great time, I even let everyone hold me.
I like parties now.

Oh my gosh, did you see what I got!!!?


Cozied up and winding things down with a good read.

Merry First Christmas to all, and to all a goodnight!


1 comment:

Sarah said...

Real nice...real nice...it was great seeing you guys and we, of course, miss you. :)