Wednesday, September 12, 2012

The close of the summer...







Many a day has passed since posting last. I apologize to my 2nd born...sorry Evelyn. There just does not seem to be enough time lately to gather my thoughts...at least not enough to formulate a witty, entertaining, sentimental blog post...The kind I like to compose late at night, when all is quiet. It seems that the past few months, there has been very little of just that....quiet. Life is scheduled and busy and chaotic and fun and chaotic and challenging and amazing. And tiring. So tiring. Since I last posted the following things have happened along with 27,000 other things that I won't be able to list...

1. Ford graduated from law school. Can I get a hallelujah?
2. Evie started talking. I mean real words. Lots of them.
3. Summer break started.
4. Ford began studying for the bar exam.
5. We moved out of our rental and into my parents' (move #4 since moving to MI) while Ford mostly studied for the bar exam and worked just a little.
6. Ford took the bar exam...and thought it was really hard.
7. Evie grew.
8. Amelia grew.
9. Evie got more teeth.
10. Amelia got her first loose tooth biting her corn on the cob on the 4th of July.
11. Evie caught her first fish.
12. Amelia got her hair chopped.
13. Evie continues to grow the cutest mullet ever.
14. The girls and I got swine flu after attending the Ingham County Fair. While this could not be proved...I'm sticking with it.
15. Amelia turned 5. She was sick on her birthday. Major downer.
16. Amelia lost her first tooth the next day.
17. We moved out of my parents' and into a HOUSE. OMG. (Yes, I said OMG and by the way..move #5) It's a rental, but it's a house, people. And everyone has their OWN room. And there's a swing set out back. Sigh...
18. Evie grew some more, and began speaking in sentences...like my favorite "I yuh you mama."
19. Ford started his year long clerkship with a federal judge. Fancy.
20. Amelia started her 3rd and final year of preschool.
21. By the grace of God, we all managed to survive law school and the bar exam.
22. We had a great summer with family and friends and took trips north to Mackinac, Cross Village and Houghton Lake.

I just might be back at this. For the two of you who still check to see if I am alive...


3 comments:

Erin Blynn said...

I always check....
xoxoxo
e

Anonymous said...

RSS Feeds eintragen und kostenlosen Dofollow Backlink erhalten!

[url=http://mako.caafrica.com/] pay day loans[/url]

pay day loans

Anonymous said...

whoah this blog is wonderful i love reading your articles.

Keep up the

great work! You know, many people are hunting around for this info, you can aid them greatly.
Feel free to visit my webpage :: private schools