Friday, May 1, 2009

Did she just say that?

I sneeze. "Bess you, Mommy." And then continues eating her cottage cheese.

After an outing to Radnor Lake with Ford and upon returning, Ford says, "Amelia, tell Mommy what kind of bird we saw up in the tree."
Eyes all big with wonder she replies, "ooood-pocka." (Woodpecker).

Playing with Ford on the side porch: Jumps up and down continuously, for fun, and then says, "Dada...jump...I woch." Pulls herself up on a chair, pushes back her hair and waits for Ford to start jumping.

Walks up to me after finishing a snack, holds up her hands and says..."Mommy, wosh honds...wipe honds...Meesta...ped heem." (Apparently she wanted to pet the cat but her hands were covered in hummus.)

As she listens to me talk to my mom on the phone about how I have been on the look out for some cute summer sandals for Amelia...
"Mommy...um, sheep-shops...pink ones...mall."
Did she just ask me to take her to the mall to buy pink flip-flops?
I believe she did.

No comments: