Saturday, January 8, 2011

Home!

BABY EVIE!

"I'm done."

Evie is home! We picked her up last night. Big sister was so excited she could not contain herself. She jumped up and down and clapped her hands and covered her mouth and giggled. Sooo much happiness. She held her for 45 seconds and then she was done. Today she fed her twice, fixed her hat for her often, and gave her the suckie repeatedly. Very sweet. Oh and Amelia stayed in her pajamas all day today because Evie did.
And p.s. Ford and I slept maaaaybe 2 hours last night, maybe. She's a night baby. :) Oh and Ford and I are sick. Which is fun.
But we are home.
And we are blessed.


2 comments:

staci jo said...

Yea!! She is beautiful, beautiful! The smile on Amelia's face is priceless. So much love -

Molly said...

You have two girls now and I'm thrilled for you guys. I'm so happy that Evie is healing well. I'm sorry for the struggles but I know that you guys are pros. We're happy she's home and doing well. Please say hi to everyone for us. Love the Slys!