Thursday, September 13, 2007

Strollin'...



It actually got down into the 60's at night this week! Fall is coming! Needless to say the mornings and evenings are not as scorching as they were in August. So, yesterday we tried out our beautiful new stroller for the first time. Amelia loved every minute. She gazed about for a while until she fell asleep and Ford and I walked and talked as we cruised the neighborhood. A nice family outing. :)
The more I get to know her the more I realize, this kid likes to be on the move! Oh boy! In fact, she is going on a 2 hour nap at this very moment as I carry her around in the Bjorn. She fell asleep on our morning walk and has been sacked out ever since. I haven't given up on naps in the crib by any means but this is a happy alternative and allows me to get other things done. I read somewhere that somebody makes a crib that simulates being in a car going 55 mph. What?
Anyway, here are a few photos of her in her stroller, loving life.
love to you all,
Kim
Mark 11:22-25

No comments: